Build an exciting career
Chuck E. Cheese’s (CEC) is a great place to build an exciting career. Wholesome fun, positive atmosphere and reasonable hours are the winning ingredients that have been our trademark for over 35 years.
Typical positions are outlined below.
Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions, allowing our Cast Members to learn new skills that will help further their career opportunities with Chuck E. Cheese’s.
Typical Positions at a Chuck E Cheese’s are:
- Gameroom Attendant
- Party Host
- Kid Check Attendant
- Kitchen Attendant (Must be at least 18 years of age)
- Costume Character
- Assistant Technician
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting in providing a safe, fun and clean environment for all our Guests.
- Help create the lasting magical memories for our guests. Party hosts/hostesses do the work so that Mom and Dad can relax and enjoy the party.
- Utilizing our unique Kid Check system to ensure that “all Guests that come together leave together.”
- Responsible for providing great-quality food.
- Suggestive selling and cash handling.
- Keeping the costume character room clean and organized.
- Ensuring all games are working properly.
Location Managers and Coordinators
Responsible for ensuring we provide the best service and hospitality in the industry by running quality shifts. They are also responsible for leading and developing Cast Members. Levels of responsibility increase as they advance in their career at Chuck E. Cheese’s:
- Opening Coordinators
- Assistant Managers
- Senior Assistant Managers
- General Managers
- District Managers
Key responsibilities include:
- Opening/Closing of restaurant
- Ensuring profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service
- Supervising and overseeing daily store operations
- Teaching and motivating team members to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety
- Making daily decisions
- Building sales and maximizing profits, exercising excellent judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and/or labor management
Responsible for the electrical and mechanical aspects of our restaurants. This includes the gameroom, which contains our latest video games, skill games, kiddy rides, Skytubes®, robotic shows, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms. Key responsibilities include:
- Operating stage show equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment
- Repairing and/or replacing defective electronic components, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintaining inventory of tools and electronic/mechanical parts
- Managing game and show budgets
Support Center Careers
CEC Entertainment is the parent company of Chuck E. Cheese’s and is located in Irving, Texas. From the Support Center, our corporate employees provide support to the 500+ Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurants located throughout the U.S. and Canada. At the Support Center, our main objective is to support the individuals at our restaurants who provide great service and hospitality to our Guests. We believe that “if you are not supporting the guest, support someone who is."
Typical positions at the CEC Support Center are:
- Sales Center
- Human Resources
- Accounts Payable
- Real Estate