Give back to the community
Non-profit fundraising events at Chuck E. Cheese's are a great way to give back to kids in your community and raise money for children's organizations such as:
- Children’s charities
- Youth scouts
- Religious youth groups
Plan your next fundraising event at Chuck E. Cheese's and receive:
- Materials to promote the event
- Donation check within 10 business days
- 15% donation to your organization for all sales generated by your participating friends and family members. This includes all food, merchandise and token deals purchased by your group through the sign-ups on the night of your fundraising event.
To be eligible, non-profit organizations must have over 75 participants and directly benefit children's causes up to the age of 12.
How it works
Step I: Pick A Date
Request a weeknight (Monday-Friday) event for your non-profit organization. Three weeks' advance notice from date of booking is required. Only authorized personnel within the organization should request an event. To be eligible, non-profit organizations must have over 75 participants and directly benefit children's causes up to the age of 12.
Step 2: Submit A Date Request
Submit a request online or contact one of our fundraising agents at 1-888-CEC-4FUN. Only one fundraising event is available for booking each weeknight per location.
Step 3: Promote Your Event
We supply great tools to make your event a success. When you reserve your event, you will receive an email with access to online tools to promote your fundraiser.
Here's what's included:
- English and Spanish flyers that you can reproduce and distribute to your organization (Flyer includes an extra incentive of 25 FREE Tickets with any food purchase). Valid only on the night of the event.
- Chuck E. Cheese's graphic templates to create custom materials to promote your event.
- Online invitations powered by Evite.
Step 4: Host Your Event
Have fun knowing that 15% of all sign-up sales generated from your participating friends and family will be donated back to your organization. This includes all food, merchandise and token deals purchased at the sign-ups.
Step 5: Profit From Your Event
Your donation check in the name of your organization will be sent to your event organizer within 10 business days.