It's fun. It's easy. And it's profitable.
Chuck E. Cheese’s is proud to support education in your community – over $10 million has been given to schools through Chuck E. Cheese’s fundraising events.
Plan your next School Fundraising event at Chuck E. Cheese's and receive:
- 15% donation to your school for all sales generated by your participating friends and family members. This includes all food, merchandise, and token deals on the night of your fundraising event
- Materials to promote the event
- A 10-free-token sticker for each child enrolled
- A visit from Chuck E. at your school on the day of the event
- A free meal for teachers in attendance
How It Works
Step I: Pick A Date
You must be a nonprofit public or private preschool or elementary school with 75 or more students to be eligible. Only authorized school personnel or PTA/PTO representatives can officially book events.
Step 2: Submit A Request
Call 1-888-CEC-4FUN, or do it online at chuckecheese.com. Three-weeks advance notice from date of booking required.
Step 3: Promote Your Event
- Online tools will be provided to help promote your event in English and Spanish.
- Token stickers and posters will be mailed to your school 21 days prior.
- Don't forget to schedule your Chuck E. Cheese's visit.
Step 4: have fun and raise funds
15% of all sales generated from your participating families, teachers, and community will be donated back to your school (including food, merchandise, and token deals).
Your donation check will be sent within 14 business days.
Special Thanks. Teacher's Bonus!
for all their hard work, we are rewarding them with a FREE meal and a trip in
the Ticket Blaster®.
Teachers should present school ID to receive an individual one-topping pizza OR
all-you-can-eat salad bar AND soft drink.