The leader in family dining and entertainment
We believe that today, more than ever, kids need a safe, clean, wholesome environment in which they can laugh, play and simply be kids.
Founded in 1977, Chuck E. Cheese’s has since been recognized as the leader in family dining and entertainment. With over 560 locations and growing, we entertain over 40 million kids and celebrate over 2 million birthday parties a year.
Chuck E. Cheese’s is a unique concept that features a restaurant with games for kids of all ages, rides, prizes, merchandise, a life-size cast of characters and birthday parties. We offer an established business model with attractive unit-level profitability.
Select a region below to view available franchise opportunities. Areas that are not listed are not available for franchising at this time.
If you do not see the country you are interested in developing, please submit your contact information so that we may notify you if future opportunities become available.
Great Reasons to Franchise
- Largest family entertainment chain in the United States
- Over 35 years of proven operating success
- Unique business model with no worldwide competition
- Over 560 locations
- Entertains 40 million kids annually
- Celebrates 2 million birthday parties each year
- Menu variety with local culture flexibility
- Low food costs
- Attractive unit profitability
- Passionate, experienced hands-on support team
- Ground-floor opportunity with a successful U.S. chain
To become a franchisee, you must meet the following qualifications.
- Ability and willingness to open a minimum of three stores
- Live in the country, knowledgeable of local regulations, real estate, and cultures
- Passion for entertaining kids and families
- Proven experience and success in operating restaurants, retail, entertainment
- Character and integrity
- Capital to grow (minimum of $800,000 USD in liquid assets per store developed)
- Existing organization structure
Steps to becoming a franchisee
- Complete Request for Consideration form
- Initial contact and business plan review
- Attend Discovery Day at Chuck E. Cheese's headquarters in Dallas
- Sign letter of intent
- Chuck E. Cheese's market visit
- Sign development agreement
- Attend brand orientation