It's fun. It's easy. And it's profitable.
Chuck E. Cheese’s is proud to support education in your community – over $10 million has been given to schools through Chuck E. Cheese’s fundraising events.
Plan your next School Fundraising event at Chuck E. Cheese's and receive:
- A visit from Chuck E. at your school on the day of the event
- Materials to promote the event
- A free meal for teachers in attendance
- 15% donation to your school for all sign-up sales generated by your participating friends and family members. This includes all food, merchandise and token deals purchased by your group through the sign-ups on the night of your fundraising event.
How It Works
Step I: Pick A Date
Request a weeknight (Monday-Friday) event for your school. Three weeks' advance notice from date of booking is required. Only authorized school personnel or PTA/PTO representatives can officially book events. You must be a non-profit public or private pre-school or elementary school with 75 or more students to be eligible.
Step 2: Submit A Date Request
Submit a request here or contact one of our fundraising agents at 1-888-CEC-4FUN.
Step 3: Promote Your Event
We supply great tools to make your event a success. When you reserve your event, you will receive an email with access to online tools to promote your fundraiser.
Here's what's included:
- English and Spanish flyers that you can reproduce and distribute to your organization (Flyer includes an extra incentive of 15 FREE Tickets with any food purchase). Valid only on the night of the event.
- Chuck E. Cheese's graphic templates to create custom materials to promote your event.
- Online invitations powered by Evite.
Step 4: Host Your Event
Have fun knowing that 15% of all sign-up sales generated from your participating families, teachers and community will be donated back to your school. This includes all food, merchandise and token deals purchased at the sign-ups.
Step 5: Profit From Your Event
Your donation check will be sent to the school within 10 business days.